My Playlist

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sunrise in Central Jersey - September 2006



On Friday morning, September 22, 2006, I was on my way to work when I saw this beautiful sunrise.

The morning breaks from the east and foretells of wonders to come
We wait for the day to unfold with it's mysteries and wonders
For we recognize that 'This is the day the Lord has made'
It will become what we desire to make of it.

Will I allow the individuals I meet influence my feelings and attitude?
Will I permit the frustrations of others to bring depression into my day?
Or
Will I be the catalyst that brightens their outlook and changes what began as a dreary day for them?
Will I share a word of cheer and an attitude of hope that influences their day?

"This is the day the Lord has made"

What do I choose to do with it?

What will you choose to do with it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home